You're using an older, unsupported browser which may have an impact on how this site is rendered. Please consider updating your browser.

Click here for more information about this site's minimum requirements.

What should I do if I am unable to file on time?

If more time is needed, a May 15 extension request must be received in writing by the April 15 rendition filing deadline. You can submit your request in several ways:

  • You can mail your extension request to…
    Collin Central Appraisal District
    Attn: BPP Department
    250 Eldorado Pkwy
    McKinney, TX 75069
  • You can fax your extension request to…
  • You can e-mail your extension request to…
    This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Each request for an extension must include the following:

  • the business owner's name
  • the location address of the business
  • a phone number
    — if available, please include the property's Property ID too

If the extension has been granted, no approval letter will be mailed – but the statement “A Rendition Extension has been Granted on this property.” will appear near the top of the property's details on our website's Property Search.

If, however, the request was received after the rendition filing deadline, a denial letter will be mailed to the mailing address on file.