- Published on Wednesday, 14 January 2015 11:31
The mission of the Collin Central Appraisal District is to appraise all property in the Collin County Appraisal District at market value equally and uniformly, and to communicate that value annually to each taxpayer and taxing jurisdiction.
Key Annual Cycles
Below is a visual representation of where we are in several Appraisal District related calendar cycles.
* denotes the active phase within a cycle.
- Published on Wednesday, 21 March 2012 17:25
An Appraisal Review Board (ARB) is a group of private citizens authorized to resolve disputes between taxpayers and the Appraisal District. ARB members are appointed by the Local Administrative Judge of Collin County for two-year terms. Although the Appraisal Review Board is funded by the Appraisal District, the ARB is a separate authoritative body. The ARB determines taxpayer protests and taxing unit challenges. The ARB also determines whether the Chief Appraiser has granted or denied exemptions and agricultural appraisals properly. The ARB's decisions are binding only for the year in question. The ARB meets throughout the year on a monthly basis to carry out supplemental duties. Most ARB meetings are open to the public. The ARB establishes its own Procedures and Rules that govern its operations based on the Texas Comptroller's Model Hearing Procedures. For cost saving purposes, the ARB typically meets at the Appraisal District office.
- Published on Wednesday, 21 March 2012 17:18
The Texas Legislature has made significant changes to the requirements for homestead exemptions. These changes affect all types of homestead exemptions, not just the general residential homestead exemptions. Any new applications as of September 1, 2011 must comply with all requirements, which are outlined here.
- Published on Tuesday, 21 August 2012 14:48
- Business Hours
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
On Eldorado Pkwy, 1.5 miles east of Hwy 75. We are at the northeast corner of Eldorado Pkwy and College Street, McKinney, Texas
- ATTENTION: Possible ongoing construction road closures at US-75/Eldorado thru 2015. (Click here to download a PDF with more information.)
- Mailing & Telephone Information
- Collin Central Appraisal District
250 Eldorado Pkwy
McKinney, Texas 75069
(866) 467-1110 (toll-free)